segunda-feira, 4 de maio de 2020

Recreating BELLA HADID'S looks

I think it's pretty clear how much of a fan I am of Bella Hadid's style. She is amazing, there's no wonders there! So I examined some of her street style (which is one of my favorite style's) and decided to recreate them with what I already own. Hope you have as much fun reading this as I had doing it! Find some inspiration here and recreate them yourself! ENJOY fashion lovers!

#1 - Cool in all denim

Photo Credit: Pinterest
Photo Credit: Pinterest
What I Used



My Recreation



#2 - All black

Photo Credits: Pinterest

What I Used



My Recreation



#3 - All black leather version

Photo Credit: Pinterest


What I Used



My Recreation



#4 - Chic & Chill

Photo Credit: Pinterest

What I Used



My Recreation 




Well, that's it. Hope you are safe and hope this will help you find some inspiriation.


Love,

MP.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...