segunda-feira, 2 de março de 2020

The Most ICONIC looks #2: Bella Hadid

Say whatever you want about Bella, the girl knows how to rock anything and she always as one of the best looks wherever she goes. Rocking the runways in every fashion show and after being crowned the Most Beautiful Woman in the World, here are some of my favorite looks from Bella. ENJOY!

#1- Lady In Red
I know right? How do you look this good in a red latex dress? Ask Bella!

Rosy: Bella, 21, put on quite the eye-popping display in a shiny clinging crimson number f...
At the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show - 2017


#2- The "I wish I had this dress" dress
I don't have enough words to describe how beautiful this dress is. I wish I had this dress but where would I wear it anyways?!

Bella Hadid's Style Is Never More En Pointe Than When In France | British Vogue
At the amfAR Gala in Cannes - 2017


#3- Nude (the color) 
Can I have this dress too? I mean Bella...C'mon girl, this dress is just S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G!!

Bella Hadid, 2017 - CosmopolitanUK
At Cannes Film Festival - 2017
 

#4- Barbie Girl
Look at her teeny-tiny waist! Is that even possible? This a Barbie body. I wish I had this outfit but GURL, I would definitely not look like this! 

Bella Hadid
At the Harper's Baazar ICONS Party - 2018


#5 - The modern Princess look
OK, this one I know where to wear it! This dress gives a little princess vibe but with a more modern structure. I love off the shoulders dresses. They show one of my favorites and sexiest places of a woman and they turn any look into a classy, sexy, sophisticated and fabulous look.   

At the GQ Men of the Year Awards - 2016


#6- Shine Bright like a Diamond
God, I do not have enough words to describe Bella's looks. The backless dress is so beautiful. This is how you make an entrance. YOU GO GIRL!

At Chopard Space Party in Cannes - 2017


#7- The "Take Risks" Dress 
This dress is a little tooooooooo risqué you might think! WELL, not if you're Bella Hadid! This is super sexy dress that not everyone can pull it off like her!

At the La fille Inconnue Premiere in Cannes - 2016


#8- Beige Beige Beige
Girl, I love many many many of her looks, but this one... the color, the beautiful skirt, the top... I mean it all goes perfectly together and it looks comfy, stylish and sexy at the same time! Definitely an inspiration.

Bella Hadid in Dior -Cannes 2019
At a party in Cannes - 2019


#9- The "Revenge" look
Revenge look refers to any jaw-dropping dress or outfit worn immediately after a breakup. So, at the 2017 Met Gala and wearing Alexander Wang, Bella had recently split from her longtime boo The Weeknd, who showed up with then girlfriend Selena. But, Bella stole the show. 

Bella Hadid in Alexander Wang #bellahadid #alexanderwang #bellahadidstyle
At the 2017 Met Gala


#10- Lady on Red (again and again)
This color suits her perfectly. Red makes everything more glamorous, and Bella knows that! She rock the color like no one can. 

Bella Hadid
At Cannes Film Festival - 2018

There you have it guys. 
Which of Bella's looks do you like the best? Would you dare to wear any of them? Let me know down below!
Have a good week beauties.

See you soon,

MP.

2 comentários:

  1. stumbled across this blog from pinterest, I'm from New Zealand small country beside Australia. Anyway love the post wasn't a big Bella fan but i sure am after this blog post thanks for the inspiration!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respostas
    1. Oh! That makes me very happy! Thank you so much. Sending love to New Zealand!!

      Eliminar

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...