quarta-feira, 4 de março de 2020

Top 10 Best Tv shows/Series of all Time

Who else out there loves to just stay at home and watch a good Movie or Tv Show? Just me? Am I that old already?!
Well, if you do, here's a list of my favorite Tv Shows EVER! I 100% recommend every single one of these. Some are more Girly than others!
So add some popcorn and a blanket and check one of these listed down below (If you haven't yet).

#10- The Simpsons
There's an infinite number of good and funny animated Tv Shows, but definitely, The Simpsons take the cake! Originally created for kids but soon, their audience change to adults and young adults due to their jokes and critics. I love the Simpsons, I watch when I need a really good laugh, never fails!

Resultado de imagem para the simpsons intro gif

#9- Lucifer
Here's one a little more recent. The shows tells the story of the devil that decides to quit hell and take some vacations on Earth. At first, I was like "oh well", but soon I became a really big fan of great and different story of the show. Some people might think that this is a Horror Tv Show, but NO! Some scenes have (OBVIOUSLY) scary images as they show a little of the devil's face, but really really soft. Give this Tv Show a shot, you wont regret it!

Resultado de imagem para lucifer gif

#8- COSMOS - A Spacetime Odyssey
Here's one for the geeks out there! Are you passionate about Astronomy? Space? Universe? You wonder what we represent out there or what we actually know about the Universe? This Tv Show is for you! I love this way too much, I'm very passionate about the Universe and all the mysteries that it involves.

Resultado de imagem para cosmos a spacetime odyssey gif

#7- The Big Bang Theory
Sheldon is the soul of the Tv Show, is character played by the talented actor Jim Parsons, doesn't care for personal affections, doesn't understand sarcastic jokes and always wants to be the Master Mind, and he really his. It's a really good comedy, and it always makes me laugh!

Resultado de imagem para the big bang theory gif love is in the air

#6- How I Met Your Mother
Another comedy show, that tells the stories of a group of friends. The story is told by Ted Mosby, that tells his kids, how he met their mother. Telling all the adventures that he lives until he eventually ends up meeting their mother.

Resultado de imagem para how i met your mother gif

#5- Prison Break
I could not leave this one out!Lincoln Burrows is condemnd for a crime he did commit. He finds him self face the electric chair. That's when is brother, Michael Scofield decides to take action, and builds up a plan to rescue him from prison before it's too late! The rest I'll leave it to you, because this show definitely deserves to been seen!

Resultado de imagem para prison break gif

#4- Sex and The City
I mean, ladies, you know this one! The story of 4 single gals in New York City. I've been in love with this show for ever. There's some lessons you might learn from it! Make sure you check this classic because I don't have the words to describe how much I love it!

Resultado de imagem para sex and city gif

#3- Gossip Girl
The teenage girl that still lives inside you, knew this show! You had to. Tells the story of a group of friends, mostly known as "Manhattan's Ellite" and their dramatic lives. The story is told by "Gossip Girl" who is someone that anonymously tells their lives and the rumors they are involved in. Definitely the end you surprise you!! Give this a try.

Resultado de imagem para gossip girl gif

#2- Friends
Unless you have been living under a rock, you've seen this show. Well, I guess we all agree that this is one of the most ICONIC and best Tv Shows of all time. I mean who hasn't seen friends?! Who doesn't wanted to be their friend and live in their story? I know I would!!! Still one of the most popular show of all time. And who as seen it, knows exactly why. If you haven't seen it, please, STOP EVERYTHING YOU'RE DOING AND START RIGHT NOW!
p.s.: And really good news for the friends fans, there's a REUNION CONFIRMED! FINALLY. Check my post, about it. Friends Reunion - Confirmed!!

Resultado de imagem para friends chandler dancing gif

#1- Breaking Bad
Ok, finally the number 1 on my list. I do not have the words to describe how good this show is, omg.
My favorite tv show ever. What an amazing story, what an exciting show. There's not even one boring episode, I swear. The story of a man, that finds out that he as cancer. Realizing that he as nothing more to lose, he decides to start creating methamphetamines to sell, so he can leave money to his family after his passing. The rest, I'm leaving it to you. If you haven't seen this show, please, do it. You will realize that it's the best tv show ever made!

Resultado de imagem para breaking bad intro gif


So, this list is based only in my personal taste.
Have you seen any of these Tv Shows that I listed? Which one?
What's your favorite Tv Show of all time?
Let me know down below!

SEE YOU SOON,

MP.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...