terça-feira, 24 de março de 2020

8 Movies to watch during Quaratine

I know that after a few days at home, you start doing crazy stuff. That happens 'cause you are EXTREMELY BORED. So just sit back and relax. I've been watching a LOT of movies and tv shows lately. So here's a list of the best movies you can watch to get your mind out (for a while) of the crazy times we're living. 

1- HARRY POTTER
Are you a fan of the one and only Harry Potter? Well if you are, this is the time to finally do a magic marathon. If you've never watched any of these movies, you now have the chance and trust me, you won't regret it. 
I'm still waiting for my Hogwarts invitation btw.

Resultado de imagem para Harry potter gif

2- AVENGERS
Hey, here's another marathon! If you haven't watch any avengers movie... I need to know WTF is wrong with you. Go watch it, RIGHT NOW. Thank me later. 
(I think they could actually save us from this pandemic, I'm just saying!)

Resultado de imagem para avengers gif

3- CONTAGION
Ok, if you want to freak out just a little bit more about this whole situation... then this is the right movie for you! It's about a virus that spreads all over the world and ends up killing millions. And the whole story is very, I mean, VERY, similar to the reality the we live in right now. Matt Damon, Gwyneth Paltrow, Kate Winslet, a some of the stars you'll find in this movie.

 Resultado de imagem para contagion gif

4- PRETTY WOMAN
Here's a love story to lighten up your mood! Well, it's pretty much about a prostitute interpreted by Julia Roberts, who falls in love with a very powerful man, Richard Gere, and then he falls in love with her too. (it's really more cute and romantic then what I just described). 

Resultado de imagem para pretty woman gif

5- BAD NEIGHBOURS
Time for a comedy movie guys. If you're looking for a good laugh, this one might be just right! Long story short, a young couple (Rose Byrne & Seth Rogen) moves into apparently quiet neighborhood with their newborn child, but for their surprise, right next to them, there's a sorority house who 'cause some problems. PLUS: Zac Efrom and Dave Franco. Enjoy!

Resultado de imagem para bad neighbours gif

6- 21 JUMP STREET
If the last one isn't funny enough for you, here's another one! I remember this being one of the movies who make me laugh the most. Guess who stars in this one? Channing Tatum & Jonah Hill & Ice Cube & Brie Larson & etc

Resultado de imagem para 21 jump street gif

7- KNIVES OUT
I saw this one yesterday, and it's really really good. A dramatic and suspense movie but also with some humor, if you're into that. It's about the apparent murder of Harlan Thrombey, a famous writer. Everyone in the family is a suspect. And the detective Benoit Blanc (Daniel Craig) jumps in to unravel this mistery.  There's a lot of Hollywood Royalty in this one. Such as Daniel Craig, Ana de Armas, Chris Evans, Jamie Lee Curtis, Don Johnson, Michael Shannon, Toni Collete.
I mean, who else could figure this out besides James Bond?

Resultado de imagem para knives out
 
8- THE INCREDIBLES 1/2
I think you all now what this is about! But in case you've been living under a rock... It's about of a family of superheroes who have to live hidden and lead normal lives. This is by far my favorite animated movies, both of them. 

Resultado de imagem para the incredibles gif



There you have it guys, here's a list of movies I've been watching and re-watching. Let me know if you would like me to post some more!

Remember:
Wash your hands. Stay home. Be safe.

MP.


1 comentário:

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...