terça-feira, 21 de abril de 2020

ANXIETY DURING QUARANTINE

For those of you, who suffer from this condition, I get it, I'm with you.
I've been dealing with anxiety for quite some time now. I've had much worse times than right now but in these moments that we are currently living, it's not easy to control your anxiety.
If you are like me, you need constant distraction otherwise we will overthink everything and make huge problems you don't have yet. But the real question here is, How the hell do I distract my self 24/7 closed up in my house? How do I keep my self mentally stable and happy?
At the very begging of the lock down I was absolutely terrified because my anxiety. I was so afraid of having a panic attack, but for my surprise I dealt with it pretty good and kept the calm.
I decided to try meditating, and let me tell you tall it really calms your soul, your thoughts and your anxiety. When I would do it, I always felted more relaxed and peaceful. Try that too.
Whenever I would start to get anxious I would immediately distract my self. You need to do things that you love. I would watch FRIENDS who never fail to make me laugh, I would sometimes call my friends or talk to them, I would exercise, or just step out of the house for some fresh air. This did wonders for me. Some fresh air and I would close my eyes, and think of happy places, happy moments and let go of all the negative thoughts.
Take relaxing baths or showers, and wash away all the negativity, anxiety and stress. Think of it like, the water will wash it away, and you'll come out of the shower feeling brand new.
I no it's not easy to control your anxiety and especially in these times where you can't leave the house. But if you learn more about yourself (what do you like to do, what do you love to do), you'll also learn how to control it a little bit more.
Anyways, I just wanted to share with you my experience on this because I know a lot of you out there are dealing with such an important issue.

Hope you all are safe. It's almost over, don't give up now.

Love,
Mp.

2 comentários:

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...