sexta-feira, 17 de abril de 2020

THE END OF QUARANTINE FOR ME (UNFORTUNATELY)


Today, I woke up in a really good mood. I got dressed and even did my make-up but then...
I received some bad news. I'm going back to my job on Monday. I currently work on my school, at a laboratory because I'm finishing my master's thesis, which was by far the BIGGEST MISTAKE I've made my whole life (some day, I'll explain why).
So, my bosses, decided to re-open the laboratory this Monday. I mean, I get that we need to go back to work and the economics need it to but... I'm really concerned because I live with my parents and my father as some other health complications (not severe thank God) but in case he gets the virus, it can really really make him sick. That's why I'm writing this, with little tears in my eyes and with my hands shacking.
I'll have to be extra careful so I can protect my parents. If I was living by myself it would be totally fine but in this situation I'm really scared.
Let me just add, that my contract comes to an end at the end of this month. I've worked there for 6 months.
This month, April, was supposed to be a crucial moment to control the pandemic in my country (and all over the world) but they're slowly re-opening some things... I need to ask, how dangerous is that? How much risk will we be facing? We need some answers.
Anyways, I guess it is what it is. I'll take every precaution I can to keep my family safe.

I hope you all stay safe, and take care of yourself and your family.
We'll get through this together.

Love,

Mp.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...