quarta-feira, 15 de abril de 2020

WHAT I'VE BEEN DOING DURING QUARANTINE

After 5 weeks locked in your house, you start to run out of ideas of things you can do. Well, in the very first days I cleaned the house, organized my closet... I even changed my whole bedroom, which is something that I never do 'cause I'm way too lazy. But now, I'm running out of ideas!
Some days, and specially when the sun is out, I put some make-up on & a cute outfit. I take some pictures, I edit them and well, the time flies when I'm doing that. But, I'm not in that mood everyday, obviously. Most days, I'm on my pajamas or sweatpants and just watch movies or tv shows. I don't even feel like leaving my bed. I guess we all have some days that we want to do a lot of stuff and other days, even taking a shower is too much. Especially, right now.
It's getting harder everyday and the fear of coming back to a brand new world is real. The world as we know it, may never comeback or it will take some time at least. But hey, we have to keep the faith.
Sometimes I go for little walks with my mother, just so we can get some fresh air and exercise a little (It's not in the city, it's in my village). But what as been helping me the most, is listen to some music. Music is always there when nothing else is and never fails, right? Well, this lightens up my mood and takes my mind away from all this for awhile.
We are all getting so tired of this lock down, I know how you feel. But we have to keep it going, and be strong. Soon, all this will be over and we'll finally enjoy the freedom that we once took for granted. This is teaching all of us a lesson. Enjoy every single moment and be grateful 'cause things can change so much in a blink of an eye.


Well, I just wanted to let you guys know how I've been feeling about this.

What about you? What have you been doing?

Share everything in the comments section!


Be safe. Love,
MP.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...