sexta-feira, 10 de abril de 2020

MY CURRENT FAVE TO GO HAIRSTYLES

Well, my current fave to go (to the living room) hairstyles. 
Since the lock down I've been practicing some hairstyles and see what works best on me and what doesn't. 
So I made a little list of some hairstyles that I'm currently in love with, that I used to wear to school and work everyday. They suit in any occasion! 

1 - SPACE BUNS
This is actually not that hard to do. You just make two pig tails in the top of your head and then, turn them into messy buns. Easy and pretty cool! 




2 - LOW MESSY BUN
This is probably the highest trend for this year. I've seen all the celebrities and inflencers wearing it. So why shouldn't we? Pretty easy, try it out. But, if you make it less messier it also works for chic and fancy events. 



3 - REGULAR MESSY BUN
I guess this one never goes out of style right? The messier, the better!




5 - LOW PONYTAIL 
This one is just amazing. I am going to a fancy celebrity party? I am going for drinks with friends? Am I going to stay in the living room? Who knows! It's such a classic! Works in every occasion. Done the right way it can be really elegant. 



6 - MESSY (BUT NOT REALLY) PONYTAIL
Well, my favorite. I wear this, almost every day. I thing it looks really good, like you but no effort into it, when you kinda did. Looks stylish and relaxed at the same time. 





There you have it for my current favorite hairstyles! I hope it's helpful and you enjoy it.

Stay safe

MP

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...