quarta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2020

Rachel Green fashionable moments on FRIENDS!


In honor of Jennifer Aniston's birthday and as a BIG Friends fan, I picked for you my favorite outfits of Rachel. Hope you enjoy. And this is the proof she was already an influencer before anybody else! Take some notes from Rachel, she's such a fashion icon!













20 Outfits del increíble estilo de Rachel Green de Friends




































Rachel Green's Most Iconic Outfits #rachelgreenoutfits A breakdown of Rachel Green’s most iconic outfits. Rachel Karen Green is a fictional character, one of the six main characters who appeared in the most watched and the most beautiful TV show ever made, Friends. If you have never watched Friends, I recommend you to. I honestly don’t have one specific favourite character of …








Are you a friends fan?





Kisses beauties.





MP.






4 comentários:

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...