quinta-feira, 23 de abril de 2020

WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WHEN THE QUARANTINE IS OVER

Well, obviously the first thing I'm going to do is celebrate the end of this with my boyfriend, friends & family but besides all that....

FIRST OF ALL, I'm in desperate need of a HAIRSTYLIST. OH MY GOD, my hair doesn't even make sense anymore. I've thought about cutting it at home, but I'm to scared of trying that and screw up my hair really bad. I just don't know what to do with it, I swear. Nothing looks cute anymore!

SHOPPING. Dear lord, I miss shopping. That's like my cardio. I'm so bored of all of clothes, I need to buy new ones so bad. And online shopping is not as fun as real shopping. I miss clothing stores, make-up stores, shoe stores, jewelry stores... And especially I miss looking at expensive shit I'm never going to be able to buy!

MOVIE THEATER. Netflix is cool and all but... there's nothing like watching a movie on the big screen with popcorn, am I right? Oh god, I also miss falling asleep in there too!

NAIL SALON. Well, I don't always get my nails done, but OH BOY! I'm tired of these ugly hands! I need some beautiful nails to feel a million bucks again!

WALKING DOWN THE STREETS. Remember when we took for granted a simple walk? I miss just going out for some fresh air, with no worries... Will this ever comeback to normal?

RESTAURANTS. I know you can pick food up from most restaurants right now but, I used to love going out for dinner at least once a week. This sounds so impossible right now...

I don't know anymore, I guess what we all miss the most is the freedom we once had and the fear of never getting it back. I miss how "normal" and how simple life used to be.

What will you do when this is over? Let me know in the comments down below!
But let's keep the faith and keep fighting so we can finally win this war.

Hope you all are safe.

Love,
Mp.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...