segunda-feira, 27 de abril de 2020

7 FUN FACTS ABOUT ME




I guess it's time you guys get to know me a little more. Here's 7 FUN facts about me that not everyone knows and I'm sorry if you'll find them extremely boring, but hey! That's me and I happen to find them pretty funny. *keep reading, it gets interesting*

Fact Nº1: 
I was born in Paris. Some people think I only say this to look fancy or whatever but no. It's true. My parents are Portuguese but moved to France in search of a better life. And congrats, they had me soooooo, that's done!

Fact Nº2:
My name is weird for some people. Most people don't even get it at first and they just mispronounce it. Oh if I had a penny for eveytime time that happens. ANYWAYS, my sister actually choose it. They didn't knew what to call me, so my sister just looked it up on some magazines and found this brand "Morgan de Toi" they added the "e" and I ended up being called Morgane. At first, I used to feel bad because how unusual it was but now I love it and thank God it's different.

Fact Nº3: 
I live in a small village. In high school, people would mock me all the time for this. I used to be ashamed of this fact, but guess what HIGH SCHOOL BITCHES, I'm not anymore. xx

Fact Nº4:
I love to write & speak and think in English. My mind is set to speak in English and to even think in English. So please, humans, just understand this ok? Honestly I think that I was supposed to be American or British. One of my biggest dreams is to live my best life in one of these countries. It fits me. 

Fact Nº5:
I had a neuralgia when I was 14 years old. For some of you who don't know what the hell this is, Neuralgia is a stabbing, burning, and often severe pain due to an irritated or damaged nerve. It can happen in any part of your body, and mine happen in my chest, in the heart area which made it 100 times worst. I've suffered for really bad anxiety and nerves all my life and it started at a really young age. I'm doing much better know. 

Fact Nº6:
I fell into my swimming pool when it was empty. I was like 5/6 years old and I was playing by the pool. It was empty because it was on the begging of spring (as my mother told me). So I just lost my balance and fell into the pool in the 5 feet area, which is approximately 1,5 meters. My mother thought I was in my bedroom as she told me to be, but I'm rebel. She thought I died but hey! What a miracle. 

Fact Nº7:
I had 3 imaginary friends. Harry Potter, Hermione & Ron. I was lonely, didn't have many real friends and I was a pretty big fan of Harry Potter (still am), so forgive me for being crazy.





OOOOOOK, That is it for today! Otherwise you guys will think I'm totally weird and crazy. 
Let me know if you would like to hear some more fun facts about me & tell me a fun fact about you in the comments below.


Stay safe you guys

love,
MP.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...