sexta-feira, 1 de maio de 2020

I’m officially unemployed

So, after April 30th I was officially unemployed! And thank God it happened. Don’t take this the wrong way but I can now focus on my blog and I was not making any money anyway!!! I was working 8 hours a day, 5 days a week and still was not being paid the minimum in my country. But hey, I’ll save this conversation for another day!

Sooooooo, I now belong on the unemployed side. Seeing the whole world collapsing makes me wonder... when will I have get a job? When will most of us find a job? Really really hard times are ahead of us. Our world will face a huge economic crisis So, I’ll never find a job that soon! But at least I can now focus on my passion. I have time to invest in this dream. Fighting for this is what I’ve always wanted and didn’t exactly had the time to do it because of school. I still have my masters degree to finish but I can work on both things at the same time. 

I’ll give my best to bring you joyful moments and the best fashion & beauty tips! 

Has I said on my first post, 2020 is the year! And I won’t stop because of a pandemic! 


Let’s go you guys. Fight for what you’ve been dreaming. 


Stay safe! 


Love, 

Mp

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...