quinta-feira, 5 de março de 2020

The Most ICONIC looks #3: Kylie Jenner

Like her or not, the girl is a fashion icon and plus, a BILLIONAIRE and she's only 22 (WHAT THE HELL I AM DOING WITH MY LIFE)! She knows how to choose her clothes and what to wear (we would know too if we had her money). So here's a little list that I made just for you of Kylie's Best Looks. (WARNING: You might feel poor). Let's GO!

#1- Matching Mommy
Little Stormi and her billionaire Mum, wore matching green/emerald dresses to 2019 Kardashians Christmas Party. To my Christmas party I wore a little sparkly sweater, so I guess I'm just lost in life.



#2- Matching Mommy pt.2
Just in case you thought this only happened once... No. And we're all for it. This sparkly and beautiful dress was worn by Kylie in 2018 Kardashians Christmas Party. Where the HELL do we get an invite?!

Kylie Jenner and Stormi Wore the Sparkliest Matching Outfits This Christmas

#3- Whoever said the money doesn't buy happiness, didn't knew where to shop
I love this dress. I love every little thing about it. She wore this outfit to her make-up artist, Ariel, birthday party. She killed it!

Kylie Jenner doesn’t believe that money buys happiness

#4- Fashion Beginner 
A little throwback now. Back when Kylie was just "Kim's little sister". This was in the 2014 American Music Awards BTW, I love this dress and how cool it looks.

As estrelas que adoram Halloween

#5- MET Gala Fashion Killer
I guess we can all agree that Kylie is always one of the best dressed of the night. But this look, really impressed me. He looks really good and flattering on Kylie. This is a Versace gown, that we would love to own but... at least, I can't! Unfair.

Kylie Jenner in Atelier Versace | Met Gala 2017.  #fashion #style #celebrity #womensfashion #ootd #celebrities #celebritystyle #styleinspiration

#6- MET Gala pt.2
Well, this is one of Kylie's most Iconic looks. I mean, who else could pull it off like Kylie? No ONE. She won the red carpet at 2019 MET Gala. Who agrees?

Kylie Jenner from 2019 Met Gala Red Carpet Fashion  In Versace

#7- Birthday girl
No one throws a party like Kylie (so they say) and also, no one rocks a birthday look like her. Would you dear to wear this sparkly jumpsuit? Well, for her 21 birthday party this was one of the outfits that she chose.

10 looks coladinhos de Kylie Jenner - Guita Moda

#8- Less is more
WOW, this dress is just amazingly beautiful. The simplicity of this dress makes it even more special. Can I borrow it? C'mon you don't even wear it anymore...



#9- Creating Trends
I mean, who would ever wear a blazer with sparkly and transparent "pants"? KYLIE. She killed the fashion game here. I would definitely wear this look but I might be called "crazy". LOVE IT!

It Doesn’t Get Much More See-Through Than Kylie Jenner’s Beaded Fishnet Pants

#10- Golden Girl
Oh wow. This was the dressed chosen by Kylie to wear at Justin & Hailey's weeding and I meaaaaaaan, GURL, that looks way too cool and pretty and so fashion! I love everything about this. Please, I need this dress to wear around the house.




There you have it. Some of her best and iconic looks that no one will ever forget!
What's your favorite?
Let me know!

Kisses and see youuuuuuu,

MP.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...