sexta-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2020

F.R.I.E.N.D.S REUNION IT'S CONFIRMED!!!


OH-MY-GOOOOOD! Who's a fan of Friends? Raise your hands please!! For the past few years, there were always rumours of the cast doing a reunion. But NOW! On 2020, IS FINALLY HAPPENING! It's confirmed you guuuuuuuys! 2020 IS THE YEAR!





All the cast of friends as posted on their instagram accounts the following post:









Guys, you can't imagine how much this means to me! I've probably watched friends like 6 or 7 times! I'm waaaaay to in love with this show and thank GOD this reunion is happening. I CAN'T WAIT. I might actually CRY.











This is my MOOD right now. Who else is this excited?!!!! Let me know please, how much of friends fan are you! Comment down below!!





Amor dessa ano




YOUR GIRL,





MP.


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...