terça-feira, 12 de maio de 2020

FASHION TREND ALERT - Silk Scarf!!!

You already know me by now. I'm always looking for the coolest fashion trends to bring you guys and this one, is not a surprise. The magnificent SILK SCARF
It has been with us for a long time now, but, suddenly we see them more often and very different and creative ways. I'll also make a post about different ways to use a silk scarf, but for now! Let me tell you all about this trend that is set to be HUGE for this summer!
The idea is to wear it as a top! EASY. Pretty risqué right? But hey, fashion is all about taking risks! 

#1 - Take ALL the risks
Well, this is taking risks. If you have a smaller chest, it will work perfectly! For all my girls out there with bigger chests, we can pull it off too! Live you best life! 



#2 - Playin' Safe
I honestly prefer this one. Add a little denim jacket, a blazer or whatever works best for you! Besides is elegant and perfect for a late night dinner, when the weather gets a little colder!










That is it for today you guys. I love this trend and i'll be using i and abusing it for sure! As soon as I'll go out, this is exactly the outfit I'll wear! AND obviously, I'll sneak a picture to show you guys. 


See you soon. Stay safe.

Love, 
Mp.

1 comentário:

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...