quinta-feira, 26 de março de 2020

OOTD - Quarantine vibe

Well, I know. Getting dressed for absolutely nothing. But today, well I got dressed but not toooooo dressed. I decided it's time to start working out again since I have loooooots of time. So there you have it for my outfit of the day. (and yes, I felted like adding some make up, even doe it's dumb since I'm going to workout, but hey, I'm on quarantine day ??? so I can do whatever the f* I want!).
Here's my little photoshoot!








Wow, a sweatshirt and leggings. How cool am I?



SEE YOU SOON BEAUTIES. 

Stay home, stay safe.
Wash your hands.
Workout and watch movies.





Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...