domingo, 9 de agosto de 2020

10 Fun Facts About Me - YouTube Video

 Hey guys! it's been awhile. As I've already told you, I have a youtube channel now!

Let me tell you that I love making these videos! OMG I HAVE SO MUCH FUN!

Anyways, so my last video is me, reveling random but still funny facts about me. Months ago, I did that post here, on my blog. But I figured it would be fun to do that for a youtube video. So here I revealed only 7, so in the video I added 3 more!!!

You should definitely check it out. I'm gonna leave the link right HERE!!!



Promise you'll have sooooooo much fun 'cause I'm so weird!!

Anyways, hope everyone is safe.


Love, 


Mp.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...