sexta-feira, 19 de junho de 2020

I created a Youtube channel!!!

    Hey everyone! Hope you all are safe! 
This post is a little different. I decided to create a YouTube channel. Why you may wonder? 
Well, I've always been passionate about social media, about Instagram, about YouTube...
I think at this point in life, it's time I finally start doing whatever I want! I mean, it's never too late. I wish I had started sooner but, I had no support from anyone and I actually didn't knew how to work with it and I had to take my degree. So I couldn't. 
    But now, WHY NOT? If you're out there, and you would like to start a YouTube channel then do it! No fears! Just go.  Do whatever makes you happy. Don't be afraid of people mocking you, or even your friends mocking you. If they're real friends, they'll support you and advice you the best way they can. And always remember that you can't please everyone ok? Some people will support and love you, others won't like you and others will simply hate on you because they're people full of hate in their hearts. 
I mean, not even BEYONCÉ is able to please everyone and she's literally a GODDESS. 
    Do not overthink this. Just do it! I literally have been thinking about this for years but finally found the guts to do it, so can you! I've only made 2 videos so far, but I have the best time ever doing it & editing it. This is what happens when you work on something you're passionate about. 
    I don't know if I'm going to be successful or not but honestly... I don't care. I'm loving it, I'm creating something that I love and I'm having so much fun doing it. Well see what the future holds!

So finally, I'm gonna leave here my channel so you can subscribe it and have fun watching it!
If you have any suggestions or questions please comment down bellow!



Lots of love, 
M.

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

My makeup routine (no foundation)

 What is up beautiful babes! Sorry i've been so absent recently!! Hope you're all safe and healthy. I'm here to talk about makeu...